Submit an Article
- AvatarGeneration accept interesting and useful submissions on topics related to educational technology. This could include educational app reviews and launches, new educational technology research, edtech ideas for teachers, videos and infographics.
- The suggested length is 400/500 words, but submissions of any length will be considered.
- We read all submissions promptly and will contact you within three business days if we are going to publish your article.
- There is no remuneration for article submission, and no guarantee that the article will be published.
- Articles may be posted elsewhere if the author sees fit to share the content with AvatarGeneration.
- Please do not include excessive links to your own website, but be sure to link to any resources, tools, etc. that you mention specifically. We reserve the right to edit any post as we see fit.
Fill in the form below and send through your article or email: news [at] avatargeneration [dot] com
[contact-form-7 id=”7020″ title=”Submit an Article”]