- Posted in Daily App Deals
Zoo Train features 5 different educational games plus sticker rewards for kids 2-5. Award-winning, kid-tested and lots of fun, Zoo Train lets preschoolers learn as they play!
- Games with alphabet, letters, making words, patterns and shapes, puzzle logic, hand-eye coordination, and music fun
- Kids can build their own train, complete with train engines, a variety of cars - then watch it animate and ride in the location of their choice!
- A reward-based sticker activity keeps kids excited about building their collection
- Friendly vocal reinforcement helps kids learn letter names and recognize word spellings
- High-quality music, sound effects and animation throughout the games
- Easy & intuitive interface that doesn’t require instruction - kids as young as 2 can learn through exploring
Zoo Train has received praise from parents and reviewers alike, including the Parents' Choice Awards - and it's a universal app so you can play on both your iPhone and iPad.
***PRIVACY AND SAFETY***
We are proud of our stance on privacy and treat your child's privacy very seriously. This app:
- does not collect, access or transmit any personal information
- does not contain any ads
- does not contain any in-app purchases
- does not contain any social media integration
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
(No sound? Please check your audio settings! More info at http://www.busybeestudios.com)
Reverse Chord Finder Pro - Inv...
If you’ve ever asked “What chord am I playing?” Reverse Chord Finder Pro is for you! Just select two or more notes — using piano, stringed instruments, or music notation — and the app will show you the names of the chords that match.
“This app is simply awesome! It will accelerate your discovery of new chords in leaps and bounds and raise your level of playing to new heights.” — A Happy Customer
* Enter notes in 3 different modes: Piano/Keyboard, String Instruments (guitar, bass, ukulele, etc.), and Music Score
* Extensive chord database — more than 100 chord types!
* Hear chords played as block chords or arpeggios
* Find partial chord matches to isolate passing melody notes
* Use the Favorites list to bookmark chords you’ve identified
* See the same chord represented on different instruments or in musical notation
* Left-handed String Instrument support
* String Instrument options for 3 to 12 strings, plus capo
* Music Score mode supports treble and bass staff, and all 12 major and minor keys
* View major scale degrees for selected notes to learn chord construction
* Customize chord notation (CDEFGAB, CDEFGAH, Do-Re-Mi)
MUSICIANS, COMPOSERS, AND MUSIC STUDENTS
* Analyze and write down harmonies
* Recognize and construct chords more easily
* Improve your understanding of chord theory
MUSIC TO OUR EARS
“I can look up chords faster than with any other method. Worth much more than the current price.”
“With this app I can find out what the chords are ... No more embarrassment in front of the rest of the band!”
“A songwriter’s best friend!”
Questions or comments? Need some help?
[ Removed full screen Advertisement ! ]
WikiGraph is a stylish Wikipedia reader.
The Features is bellow
・Show beautiful network graph of Wikipedia article.
・Show Today's articles
・Find articles nearby your location
・Title search from Wikipedia
・Manage your Search History, and Bookmarks of Wikipedia Articles.
Please enjoy your Wikipedia Surfine.
Читай скорее! - приложение чте...
"Читай скорее!" - это потрясающее приложение для чтения новостей, статей и книг.
Почувствуйте себя в будущем, лишь выберите текст, скорость чтения - и наслаждайтесь!
- Интеграция с сервисом ВКонтакте позволит вам работать с широким диапазоном документов.
- Доступен выбор шрифта, а также скорости чтения.
- Встроены упражнения для тренировки глаз и памяти.
- Есть таблица рекордов.
- Добавлен поиск, а также встроенный просмотр книг и документов.
"Читай скорее" - приложение для расслабления ума и тренировки ваших глаз. Вы можете читать так, как вам удобно, с любой подходящей скоростью. И даже пальцем не нужно шевелить!
Приложение также можно использовать для обучения Ваших детей скорочтению.
Кстати, в приложение уже встроен набор сказок!
Baby Pad - Learn How to Say Go...
Your kid won’t hand over your tablet when you need it most? You think that your toddler spends too much time with the device or you have trouble explaining to him/her that they need to stop? If your attempts at taking the tablet away end up in cries and argument, try this app.
Baby Pad is an educative game for the youngest children around the age of 2, showing them that your tablet needs also to be respected. It’s filled with expressive animations and fun interactions and helps the child to build a healthy relation with your tablet.
- limited play time adjusted to the age of our recipient
- tranquilizing ending after which the child will be ready to return leave the tablet in your hands
- colorful graphics and animations charged with emotions will make your child happily return to this app
- music and sounds creating a wonderful atmosphere for your child.
- safety: no in-app purchases, locked section for parents
YOU WILL GAIN:
- a strong and convincing argument when you’ll want to take the device away: tablet goes to sleep now.
- awareness that your child is using a safe app consulted with a psychologist
YOUR CHILD WILL GAIN:
- improved hand-eye coordination
- practiced shape recognising and shape matching ability
- developed logical thinking
THE APP ITSELF
You can choose to play with the blue or pink tablet. You can always go back and change your mind. Regardless of the chosen Pad, the number of games to play is limited to four. After the last game is finished, you will see the animated outro showing a day spent with the device. At the end the Pad goes to sleep and the screen turns into a night sky.
There are four mini-games in the app available from the house scene. Tap:
- the food on the table to feed the tablet (drag the cable to the spot highlighted in blue)
- the guitar to help the tablet play a sound (guide the note through the labyrinth)
- the broomstick to tidy up (drag the icons to the matching grey areas)
- the bed to see if the tablet is tired (by looking at the tablet’s facial expression decide if it should be dragged to the night cloud or to the day cloud)
To enter the For Parents section, tap “for parents” on the main screen and then quickly the bottom left corner of the screen (KIDS PROTECTED).
Apps are on sale for a limited time only and subject to price change by developers. Prices were last verified at the time of publishing this post, so always check the App Store for final confirmation before downloading.