Last Updated: April 30, 2016
- Posted in Top App Lists
Editing a photo no longer means transferring a picture over to a full-sized computer and using programs that can cost hundreds or even thousands. Amateur photographers can now edit their photos on the fly with photo editing apps designed for iPhones and iPads. For those that are ready to make the most out of their Apple devices, here is a closer look at 20 of the best photo editing apps.
This app is no longer supported, but don’t worry – we have something we think you’ll love. Search for Pixlr in the App Store and download our newest app, simply named Autodesk Pixlr.
Spotlighted on Forbes as one of "Best Photo Apps For Tablets" by Amadou Diallo, July 3rd, 2013
"PicsPlay Pro, The Incredible Photo Editor!"
PicsPlay Pro contains 200 filters and all editing features that allow you to beautifully express the best moments of your life.
Photos of your daily life and travelling can be depicted as the most memorable moment.
PicsPlay Pro is easier and more convenient than any other editors. Touch and touch! With few taps your photo will be amazingly changed. You can be a professional photographer!
* PicsPlay Pro is a universal photo editor with optimized user interfaces for both iPad and iPhone/iPod Touch devices!
* New & Noteworthy selected by Apple staff in over 110+ countries, November 30, 2012
* Video Review : http://youtu.be/jfzhCL0X11w
"JellyBus Makes Photo Editing A Quick And Painless Process With PicsPlay Pro" - AppAdvice.com
[ Special Features ]
• Take a photo and Load a photo
• Edit full resolution photos!
• Undo, Redo, Reset
• Zoom in editing mode
• Compare with an original photo anytime
• Crop, Straighten & Rotate
• Environmental Settings
• EXIF Data
• Super Camera Features
Focus & Exposure Multi-Touch Control
Flash control with torch mode
6x Digital Zoom, Grid & Leveler, Geo-Tag,
Anti-Shake, Self-Timer, Front Camera Reverse
Save original photo
• 200 Professional filters in 10 themes
Themes : Scene, HDR, Blur, ART, Vintage, Grunge, Beauty, Professional, Color Splash, Black & White
Control the opacity of filters
Draw a mask on any of 200 FX filters with fully supported Masking tools
Get your own unique effect from unlimited combinations of filters
• Color Splash
Intuitive and responsive drawing interface
Undo / Reverse / Brush size, softness and opacity control
Draw on your photo for the dramatic 'Selective Color' effect
• Live Tilt-Shift
3 types of Blur effect - Linear, Radial, Oval
Control the blur area and watch your effect simultaneously
• Lighting Brush (Dodge & Burn)
Retouch your photo like professionals by adding brightness to the area of your choice.
• Time Matrix with temporal photographic effects
Like a time machine, you can travel time with Time Matrix and apply a variety of effects according to the time you set.
• Powerful Editing Tools for both beginners & professionals
Exposure -Brightness & Contrast
Color – Hue, Saturation & Vibrance
White Balance - Color Temperature & Tint
Colored Curve & B&W Curve
• Photo Decoration
Text - More than 200 Fonts, 80 Colors & Patterns, Color Palette, 14 Styles, 24 Labels
Painting - Size Options, 32 Colors & 48 Color-Patterns, Color Palette, 30 Bokeh, 20 Roll-Stamps, Eraser
Stamp - Hundreds of stamps and Speech bubbles, Making a stamp with your photo
Texture - Vintage & Bokeh Textures, Light Leak, Blending Mode (Normal, Shine, Dark), Shuffle, Live Masking
Live Vignetting - 24 Types of color vignetting, Control the opacity,
Border – 34 Border styles and 32 Color Borders, Control roundness and thickness
• Photo Sharing to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Kakaotalk, Line etc!
We are waiting for your feedback. Thank you very much!
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/PicsPlay
Homepage : http://www.jellybus.com
Popkick - Colorful Camera
Make Your Art Pop: A Colorful Camera to turn your photos into Fresh, Funky Art.
"Top 10 Must Download Apps for the Holidays" - Fuse TV
"An artist's new best friend … creating interesting photos that apps like Instagram currently don't offer'. - Billboard Magazine
"A great effect to have in your iPhone app toolbox." - LifeinLoFi
"I fell in love with Popkick … do not hesitate a second to buy this beautiful app." - iPhoneFoto.cz
"Absolutely original ... smooth, easy & fun." -Italianeography.com
Featured by Apple in Best New Apps & Fun with Filters
Get it now - before the price goes up!
Tired of the Average Photo Filter? Introducing Popkick - An app to create funky wall-worthy art to display, share & be proud of. Be the first of your friends to post fresh art that stands out among the everyday look-alike filters.
And have fun doing so … Take a colorful spin with the Popkick Color Wheel to ink your art into all kinds of rich hues; or move your photo around & watch in Real Time as the colors melt & blend together. It's the perfect app to decorate your walls with.
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS:
"Popkick demonstrates just the right amount of innovation …This is a great development which gets my recommendation." -AppPicker
"Fresh out of the box today & has me hooked already. I spent just a few minutes playing with PopKick & got some great results." -iPhoneographyCentral.com
"If you ever wanted to create little precious artworks in the style of Andy Warhol & Co., you will certainly have fun with Popkick." -Appgefahren.de
"The interface is really quite special too & unlike any other iPhoneography app I’ve used.” -iPhoneographyCentral.com
"Perfect for music performance shots." - Billboard Magazine
• Create amazing never before seen instant pop art & wall-worthy prints for digital or wall art, posters, album covers, postcards, etc.
• Play with 12 unique pop filters & 5 filter enhancements to create a myriad of results
• Take a colorful spin with the built-in Color Wheel & ink your art into all kinds of rich hues
• Choose between a Passepartout Frame Border or Full Edge to Edge Art
• Shuffle for infinite combinations - where the results are everything but boring!
• Parallax Pop Shifting mode - Move your photo around & watch the colors melt & blend in REALTIME
• A handpicked template library to play with, manipulate, & get inspired with
• Create postcards or send images to your printer directly from the app
• Share results on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
• High Resolution Support - Save up to 3080 pixel (7 MegaPixel) images on all iPhone5+, iPad 2, iPad 3+ devices*
Not convinced? Check out creations from other users or watch the Demo Video at http://www.popkickapp.com
iPhone & iPod touch devices running iOS 6 & higher.
*High resolution support depends on your device's chipset & memory capacity. Older devices such as the 4th generation iPod have limited High Resolution support due to limited RAM.
Older / Lower Memory Devices: iPhone 4/4S, iPad Mini, & iPods - save up to 3 MegaPixel files (up to 2100px on 1 side depending on image aspect ratio).
More information at www.popkickapp.com or simply watch the video at: https://vimeo.com/78164786
Popkick is the first of a collection of unique art filters from Pixabi LLC which is composed of a small team of 2 people who love to build creative & fun to use apps.
We survive based on good ratings so if you are pleased with Popkick, please review us & share the app with friends so we can continue to develop nice new features.
Please note we can not respond to reviews directly - if you have problems or questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are eager to see what you create so email us images & we may feature them on our website.
Alexandra & Dominik
Afterlight is the perfect image editing app for quick and straight forward editing. Our simple design, paired with powerful and snappy tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Use any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, 18 Seasons filters, and the new Wander pack including 15 filters. Now including the new Fusion filters, allowing you to mix tools, filters and textures to create your own personal filters.
Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.
CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS
Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.
Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening. Now with the new Double Exposure tool.
We provide a list of 128 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.
Have any questions? Contact us!
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 26 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Transform (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Use the “stack” to re-adjust edits later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS AND FILTERS ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG (8 controls)
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control (7 controls)
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely (8 aspect ratios)
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Transform – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos (30 predefined styles)
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits (11 Bokeh types)
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits (6 styles)
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures (4 styles)
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays (5 basic styles, endless variations)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain (18 styles)
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s (12 styles)
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles (13 basic styles, endless variations)
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect (14 styles)
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom (11 styles)
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size (23 frames)
• Face – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin (10 predefined styles)
Over 10 million sold!
“The Clarity filter is iPhone photography’s secret sauce—it adds pro-camera crispness to almost any shot.”
— Kevin Sintumuang, The Wall Street Journal
“If the iPhone’s standard camera is like a digital point-and-shoot, the Camera+ app is like a high-quality SLR lens.”
— TIME: 50 Best iPhone Apps 2011
“improves on almost every aspect of the built-in camera app”
— Charlie Sorrel, Wired
“tap tap tap definitely has a winner on their hands with Camera+”
— Steven Sande, The Unofficial Apple Weblog
Winner: Best Visual Design, Best Photography App
— Best App Ever Awards
It’s all about one thing... great photos!
Whether you’re a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.
Touch Exposure & Focus
Set exposure separately from focus. You can now easily control how light or dark your shots come out.
Use the Stabilizer to steady your iPhone and get the sharpest photos you can. There are countless uses for the Timer including taking the highest-quailty self-portraits. Capture all the action by using Burst to take rapid streams of shots.
Up to 6× zoom with advanced digital processing provides you with quality that simply blows away the competition.
How many times have you wanted to take a pic of yourself in a dark room but couldn’t. Well, now you can!
Use the Horizon Level to eliminate taking crooked shots.
Clarity is one of the biggest breakthroughs to happen to image processing in a long time. Clarity analyzes your photos and makes several intelligent adjustments that magically bring out details and breathe life into dull photos. With Clarity, you’ll stop throwing out bad photos… you’ll be amazed to see what it can do to photos that you’d typically consider unusable, like shots that came out too dark.
Most modern digital cameras all have scene modes to help you get the best photos for your particular situation. With Camera+, you get to choose from several scene modes including Food, Sunset, Night, Portrait, Beach, and many more.
Professional photographer, Lisa Bettany created a slew of stunningly beautiful effects. Make your photos shimmer with “HDR”… get down and dirty with “Grunge”… fill your pics with emotion and despair with “So Emo”. And this is just the tip of the iceberg… there are dozens of 1-touch effects for you to experiment with.
All the pics you take in Camera+ go in the innovative Lightbox where you can quickly and easily skim through them and get rid of bad shots. You save only the photos you’re satisfied with so that your camera roll stays neat and clean.
Whether you want to show your results to your friends and family or the whole world, Camera+ has got you covered. Proudly share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr. Or go the more personal route and email or message them from right within the app.
iCloud Lightbox sync
Automatically sync your Camera+ photos between all of your devices. Shoot all day on your iPhone… and then edit at night on your iPad.
If you didn’t line-up your shot perfectly when you took it, you can easily fix that with Camera+. And when you want to get a bit creative, we setup a bunch of popular crop sizes for you. With a single tap, you can make your pics square, 4×6, 8×10, and more.
With Camera+ you get several great border designs, from simple black and white borders to more gritty designs, you’ll be able to add wonderful finishing touches.
Have some fun with your photos by putting captions on them. It’s a great way to really personalize your favorite shots.
Slow Shutter Cam
Slow Shutter Cam brings new life into your device's photo toolbox by letting you capture a variety of amazing slow shutter speed effects that you only thought you could get with a DSLR. Continue reading to learn more about this unique app!
• Featured numerous times by Apple:
- App Store Essentials: Camera & Photography
- Photography for Professionals - Total Control
- Shot on iPhone 6 - Shoot Beautiful Photos
- Extraordinary Photo Apps
- Best New App
• Nominated for the 2010 and 2011 "Best App Ever Award - Best Photo App"
"It’s one of those rare photography apps that creates effects that few others are capable of, and it does it easily and with better results."
— Marty Yawnick, Life In LoFi
How many times have you tried to capture artful images with your iPhone camera but were left wishing you had more features to work with? Slow Shutter Cam puts an end to mere snapshots and gives you some of the most powerful features of a DSLR camera. All this, in a package that fits in your pocket.
Slow Shutter Cam offers three capture modes to capture unique images:
MOTION BLUR: Equivalent to the shutter priority mode on a DSLR, the Motion Blur mode is perfect for creating ghost images, waterfall effects or suggesting movement in your photographs by adding a blur.
LIGHT TRAIL: The Light Trail mode allows you to 'paint' with light, show car light trails and fireworks or capture any other moving light in a unique way. Unlike shooting with a DSLR and being tied to specific rigid settings to obtain good results, the Light Trail mode takes care of the essentials, letting your creativity soar!
LOW LIGHT: In low light conditions, this capture mode allows the camera to accumulate every photon of light hitting the sensor. The longer the shutter speed, the more light it will accumulate. You can even fine-tune the result using the exposure compensation slider to achieve the exact effect you want!
• Unlimited Shutter Speed and manual ISO
• Option to resume capture
• Real time live preview - See the result in real time
• Innovative 'Freeze' and ‘Blur Strength’ controls
• Tap to adjust focus/exposure
• Time-lapse Intervalometer
• Apple Watch support and handy Self-Timer
• Full resolution support on every devices
With Slow Shutter Cam on your iPhone or iPod touch you get the features of a DSLR camera with the convenience of a device that you can drop in your pocket and take with you wherever you go. Download it now and put an end to mere snapshots!
Search #slowshuttercam on Instagram or visit the "Slow Shutter Cam - iPhone" group on flickr for amazing samples!
Subtle Tones. Well-made.
Add gorgeous, film-inspired tones to your photos in seconds. Adjust crop, exposure, sharpness, vibrance & vignette for lovelier photos.
Includes the Litely Starter pack; 9 gorgeous, professionally-crafted presets.
• Browse 66 additional presets in the shop, with new packs arriving in future updates.
• Finger-friendly, drag-anywhere interface. Fewer taps. Quicker edits.
• Full-screen editing with gyroscope support for panoramic photos.
• Smart Adjustments for perfect composition, exposure, sharpness & vibrance.
• Custom Vignetting! Pinch to darken the corners of your photos for better focus & light.
• Two-finger tap for Before & After.
• Non-destructive editing. Change or undo any adjustment at any time, in any order. Your original photo is always preserved.
Storehouse - Photo & Video Col...
Turn a collection of photos and videos into a shareable story.
Do you have a bunch of photos in your Camera Roll collecting dust? Storehouse is a fast and easy way to share a collection of photos from your iPhone or iPad. It’s a great way to create a collage, album or tell a story and share all of the moments that made the memory.
** Winner of the Apple Design Award **
** Winner of the TechCrunch Best Mobile App **
• Select photos and videos from your Camera Roll (or Instagram, Flickr & Dropbox) and Storehouse will automatically generate a beautiful page you can send to your friends
• Every page is private until you choose how you want to share it
• Send a link by SMS, iMessage, or Email
• Add up to 50 photos and videos to each page
• Customize a layout by pulling the handles on any photo or video
• Rearrange your images by simply dragging them around the page
• Easily add text to any page
• Embed pages on your blog or share them to social networks like Facebook and Twitter
• Invite a group of friends to a space so they can privately share their photos too
• Allow others to save your photos and videos to their Camera Roll
Need support? Just send us a message at: email@example.com or get in touch on Twitter @storehousehq
Moju is a whole NEW way to capture and share life’s best moments -- with MOTION! It’s simple: Shoot up to 24 frames (can import photos and videos too!), then pivot/twist the device to see your images come to life! Create and share selfies in a whole new way, see your friends' facial expressions change as you twist the device, capture time lapses of sunsets and your favorite places and things, and even create stop-motion animations!
• Free with unlimited uploads!
• Instantly post Mojus and share with friends
• Like, comment on, and share your friends’ Mojus
• Check out the Editors' Picks for some amazing content!
• Moju Chat - Send private messages with a Moju "twist"
• Moju Flashback - Flashbacks will remind you of your past moments!
• And so much more...
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manual – RAW custom exposure c...
RAW capture now available! Shoot RAW in DNG format with full control of exposure. Amazing.
RAW is available on iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus. Requires iOS 10. (Manual controls available to any device iOS 8 or above)
– – – – –
Custom exposure for your iPhone camera.
Featured in the NYTimes "If you like to manually adjust camera settings, you’ll love Manual".
A powerful camera app with full control over your image. Quickly and simply adjust all parameters of your image. No more tapping and hoping automatic can understand what you want. Take control.
Full independent control of
• White Balance
• Exposure Compensation
• Full RAW DNG capture (6s and above, iOS 10+)
• Live monitor automatic exposure values
• Live Histogram
• Photos save directly to Camera Roll
• Focus zoom
• Optional delayed shutter for long exposures
• Fill Flash Mode (Flashlight)
• Grid Overlays (Rule of Thirds, Square)
• Light & Dark Themes
• EXIF viewer
If you're a photographer tired of trying to tap your way to the exposure you want, then this is the app for you. Fighting to get the sweet spot between a blown out background and a silhouetted subject? Stop tapping and just set the ISO and shutter yourself, you know how, stop letting your silly pocket computer decide what looks good to you.
Be better than automatic. Shoot Manual.
Requires iOS 8 or later. Please note: iPhone lenses are fixed-aperture by design and do not have an adjustable iris.
RAW capture requires iOS 10 and only possible on iPhone SE, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus and above.
Made by William Wilkinson & Craig Merchant
Photos featured in screenshots shot by Kevin Russ with an iPhone (licensed via Stocksy).
Lenka is a remarkably simple yet powerful, dedicated black & white camera app developed in France by world renowned photographer Kevin Abosch (kevinabosch.com) for professionals & amateurs alike, to create beautiful black & white photographs. Lenka is optimized for use with an iPhone 5/5c/5s/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus -- For highest image quality, we suggest using these devices with iOS 9.1 installed.
- Realtime "What you see is what you get" preview as you shoot.
- Pinch screen to switch from rectangular "full frame" format to square format.
- Automatic focus or Manual Focus. (Manual Focus only available with iOS8 or later)
- Adjust exposure manually with control slider.
- Adjust contrast manually with control slider.
- Subtle cooler/warmer Temperature Tint control slider.
- Option to take photo by pressing volume buttons.
- Edit photos (crop/rotate) and share via email or messenger and to Facebook and Twitter.
- Export photos to Instagram! (Must have Instagram on your device for this feature)
- Tap the lightbulb icon to illuminate your subjects with constant light (not flash)
Lenka does not allow for flash photography or the use of your front facing camera. These are creative decisions which speak to our artistic philosophy.
"Free apps exist to provide the same kind of service, but often fall short of Lenka’s simple brilliance" - SlashGear
"Lenka is a beautifully simple iPhone app that gives photos that moody monochrome magic" - The Next Web
"When you fire up Lenka you immediately realise that it’s capable of much more subtle greys and textures than most normal camera apps." - Tech Crunch
"Lenka's simplicity is what makes the app so alluring" - PetaPixel
MultiCam - Set Focus/Exposure ...
Set Focus/Exposure AFTER taking photo! MultiCam app changes way of taking good photos. So far you had to first set focus, exposure, then take a photo. MultiCam reverses this process - you take photos first, and then adjust focus/exposure anytime!
To achieve this our app uses unique iOS 8 features - manual focus and exposure and captures series of photos.
- capture from 1 to 15 focuses
- additional "9 area focus" mode which captures images by settings focus in 9 points on camera preview
- capture from 1 to 4 exposures
- back/front camera supported
- internal gallery to store series of photos
- focus and exposure sliders in the Editor
- export to Camera Roll from the Editor
ProCamera, the gold standard for professional iOS photography, provides a highly intuitive interface for beginners as well as an impressive array of DSLR-like controls for experts. Leveraging the capabilities of the iPhone, ProCamera is easy to use yet deep when needed!
–––Trusted by over 3 million users–––
LOVED BY CRITICS & USERS
The NY Times says "the high-end crowd swears by it". National Geographic chose it as 1 of 8 "must-have travel apps". Forbes hails ProCamera as an app that "provides nearly any camera feature you could need".
vividHDR (In-App Purchase)
vividHDR, the world’s best HDR on iOS, enables you to take stunning photos with natural colors and more details in highlights and shadows. A sophisticated Scene Analysis automatically determines the best exposure settings for you, so you can focus on the shot. Even capture moving objects without ghosting. No tripod needed.
LOWLIGHT PLUS (In-App Purchase)
With our technology partner Ittiam Systems, creators of vividHDR, we proudly usher in a new era of mobile low light photography. Capture stunning photos in low light with minimal noise, or use the long exposure feature to make your night shots truly come to life.
GREATER CAMERA CONTROL
The independent Focus and Exposure points allow fast and intuitive control in photo and video modes. Or set the exposure value (EV) swiftly with the swipe of a finger.
PRO CONTROL WHEN NEEDED
Your phone now has the same level of control as an advanced DSLR camera: Set specific values for exposure time, ISO sensitivity and white balance (color temperature & tint). In Priority Mode, either dial in preferred shutter speed or ISO value, and ProCamera does the rest. Manually focus with easy swipe control.
HD & 4K VIDEO
Our frame rates range from cinematic 24 fps to thrilling 240 fps for stunning slow-mo videos. Record in UHD (4K) resolution (iPhone 6s and above).
SPECIAL CAMERA MODES
In LowLight mode, you can set long shutter speeds up to 1 second (iPhone 4S/5) for bright photos in dim light. Use our special Selfie mode for crisp selfies – even at night.
SQUARE & WIDESCREEN
Broad range of capture formats (4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1, 3:1, Golden Ratio, 5:4) use maximum screen real estate for accurate composition.
PHOTO EDITING WITH 80 FILTERS AND MANY TOOLS
Seamlessly swipe between aesthetically pleasing out-of-the-box filters and adjust their intensity. You also get a large set of professional editing tools to refine, adjust and crop your photos.
FULL RESOLUTION PHOTO PREVIEW & METADATA VIEWER
It not only provides a photo viewer that lets you see every pixel of your photos, but also allows you to zoom into sub-pixel level to inspect your masterpieces in great detail.
Optionally REMOVE GEO-TAGS and RESIZE PHOTOS/VIDEOS before sharing to social media or sending them via iMessage, Mail etc.
Remotely control ProCamera on your iPhone.
ProCamera also offers: RAW (DNG), RAW+JPG, TIFF, RAPID FIRE MODE, ANTI SHAKE, AIS Image Stabilization ON/OFF, 3D TILTMETER, ADJUSTABLE FILL-LIGHT, SELFIE-FLASH, SELF TIMER and INTERVALOMETER, FAST STARTUP SPEED, VOLUME TRIGGER, HISTOGRAM, DIGITAL ZOOM, optional Adobe CREATIVE CLOUD connection, HAPTIC FEEDBACK, distraction free FULLSCREEN MODE, GRAY CARD CALIBRATION, SLOW-MOTION video player, dedicated LIGHTBOX, MANUAL, CODE SCANNER, EXIF/VideoMetaData Viewer, PHOTO COMPASS, and much more.
Join the ProCamera community. Visit our blog for tutorials and to get up to speed on the latest iphone photography news. Tag photos with #procamera in Instagram for a chance to be featured. Contact us via ‘customer service’ within the app or drop us an email for suggestions. We value your feedback.
iMotion is an intuitive and powerful time-lapse and stop-motion app for iOS.
Take pictures, edit your movie and export 1080p & 720p HD videos to your device or directly to Youtube.
Time-lapse is a cinematography technique which accelerates movement. It can be used to photograph cloudscapes, plants growing, crowds...
Stop motion is an animation technique which makes a physically manipulated object look like it’s moving on its own.
The Apple watch app give you a live preview of your iPhone camera on the screen of your Apple watch. And you can remotely control your capture by touching your Apple watch.
-1080p & 720p HD capture & exports (*)
-Universal binaries iPhone / iPad / iPodTouch
-4 capture modes (time-lapse, manual, wifi remote, microphone)
-Ultra speed shooting up to 10fps (*)
-Variable frame rate playback
-Portrait and landscape orientations supported
-Useful capture tools (Manual Focus, Exposure & White balance, Onion skin…)
-Export: videos, photos and animated GIF to your Photo Library, iTunes Sharing Folder, Facebook, Youtube, Mail and iOS apps.
-Quick and smooth interface
-Autosave and direct preview
-Unlimited movie length
(*) 1080p & 10ps shooting are only available on recent devices
Include Apple Watch app for preview and trigger capture for both Time-lapse and manuel.
Download “iMotion Remote” app for free to preview and remote your capture from an other device iPhone/iPad/iPodtouch.
Watch movies made with iMotion:
Watch us : vimeo.com/fingerlab
Follow us : twitter.com/fingerlab
Powered by Fingerlab
TinType by Hipstamatic
Create hauntingly beautiful, soul capturing portraits with TinType by Hipstamatic. Inspired by daguerreotypes, tintypes, and other photographic processes from over a hundred years ago, TinType faithfully reproduces these amazing images with stunning accuracy.
• Three authentic TinType effects: classic black and white, hand-painted color, and sepia stained
• Fully customizable effect controls: tweak the eye intensity, plate grain, and depth-of-field
• Full frame or square format
• Capture images or import from your photo library
• Edit right from the Photos app with a photo extension
• Nondestructive photo editing – the original is always saved so you can revert back to the camera raw file at any time
• Easily share to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
MIX - Selfie & Filter Camera &...
MIX a powerful yet easy-to-use image editor that can enhance your photos in seconds.
== FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS ==
- Offers 130 free, high-quality filters covering a variety of styles including professional film, instant film, selfie, LOMO etc.
- Supports advanced image editing tools like curve, HSL, split toning etc.
- Provides 60+ effect-enhancing texture overlays
- Save and share your own filters, which are backed up to the Cloud and will never be lost
- Publish your best photos and filters to the MIX Community to share with millions of MIX users
- Study image post-processing techniques in MIX Academy
- Smooth and efficient user interaction
== RICH FILTER CHOICES ==
MIX is a filter-centric app. It is shipped with around 130 built-in, high quality filters covering a variety of picture styles, which include professional reversal color film, instant film, selfie (with face smoothening effect), monochrome, lomography and many more.
If you are creative and want more image styles, MIX allows you to edit photos using the various editing tools and to save your edits as personalized filters. These user-generated filters can also be easily shared among MIX users via popular social networks or the MIX community. Furthermore, when logged in, user-generated filters will be backed up to the Cloud so they will never be lost.
MIX also allows you to mark favorite filters for quicker access.
== PROFESSIONAL EDITING TOOLS ==
MIX provides 15 basic, simple-to-use image adjustment tools that everyone can easily master. In addition, for people that have in-depth knowledge about image editing, MIX also provides some professional color tools, including Curve, HSL, Split Toning and Color Balance. With all the tools and some knowledge, you can achieve as many picture styles as you want.
== EFFECT-ENHANCING TEXTURES ==
To further enhance the effect, your photo can be overlaid with one of the 60+ textures. These textures can provide fun effects including raindrop, snowy day, sunlight, lens flare, light leak etc. Appropriate use of these textures can make your photo more attractive.
== CROPPING & TRANSFORMING ==
In addition to the usual image cropping features, MIX provides you the tools to correct perspective distortion, which can be quite useful in cases like architecture photography. With MIX, the tall buildings in your photo will no longer slant.
== Publish Photos & Filters to the MIX Community ==
You can publish your best photos to the MIX community to share with the millions of MIX users all over the world. Besides, you can share your edits as personalized filters at the same time so that other MIX users can download.
== Online Academy ==
A place to learn the tips of MIX and general photo post-processing techniques. New articles are posted regularly.
Instapan - Create panorama vid...
Is Instapan the best way to display your panoramic photos on Instagram? We think so.
Have you ever wanted to post a panorama on Instagram but had to shrink it down to a tiny version of itself? Instapan is here to help! It turns your panoramic photo into an amazing sideways scrolling video that shows-off your entire photo on Instagram.
Super simple to use:
1. Select a panorama from your Camera Roll
2. Adjust speed, direction, start & end points (or just leave the default settings)
3. Save and open Instagram
4. You can still apply Instagram filters, but no need to edit — Instapan took care of that for you
Download Instapan now to show off your landscapes, seascapes, scenic viewpoints, large group photos, city skylines, quaint European villages, expansive bridges — any panoramic photo you've taken.
Don't forget to use the #instapan hashtag!
My Sketch - Pencil Drawing Ske...
My Sketch - The best sketch maker with 11 million users is *FREE* for limited time! Get it today!
Featured by Apple for New and Noteworthy
Achieved Top 5 paid iPad Photography
Achieved Top 10 paid iPhone Photography
Top 10 Photography in more than 15 Countries
Turn your photos to Beautiful Realistic Sketch
Create unlimited sketches
Photos can be taken directly from Camera or Photo Album
Choose 20 different type of Sketches
Adjustment of Brightness and Contrast to achieve the best Sketch Results
Sharing via Facebook,Twitter, Tumblr,Flickr and E-mail
Why are we different from the other Sketch Application?
We use complex algorithm to achieve REALISTIC and NEAR PERFECTION Sketch
Our Sketch can be saved into High Resolution and suitable for printing
Our Sketch retain the original quality of the Photo without destroying or distorting it.
THE best sketch maker in appstore
This app is amazing
Worth every penny!!
Great app, a must to have !
My Sketch Team