- Posted in Top App Lists
It’s that time of the year when spooky skeletons and foot-high witches roam the streets in groups, bang on the doors and speak in voices… but wait, they want candy? Oh, well then, candy will have to do. Halloween is everyone’s favorite holiday and a time to enjoy the ghastly festivities. These top 15 Halloween apps will help kids to enjoy the wonderful spirit of Halloween and the spooky fun that comes with it.
Millie's Book of Tricks and Tr...
Knock on the doors in Millie's neighborhood to see whether Millie gets a bacon-y doggy "treat" or if she performs an outrageous doggy trick. Now with a new Howl-o-ween card maker!
This sequel to "Millie's Book of Tricks and Treats" is filled with entirely new artwork, videos, photos, and stickers.
MILLIE WILL CAST A SPELL ON YOU!
You'll howl with laughter as you reveal Millie's spellbinding powers, and her insatiable appetite for her favorite food--bacon.
NEVER THE SAME BOOK TWICE!
Because this bewitching book is ever-changing, Millie offers up tricks and treats to Halloween callers all season long.
Parents, this book has been designed to be appropriate for even the youngest children; there is nothing scary, inappropriate, or even remotely violent within its pages.
• Randomly generates a new experience every time you read/play
• Over 40 silly videos of adorable, real dog, Millie in action
• A mystery scratch-off on every page
• Virtual stickers hidden on every page, and a sticker book for your collection
• Use stickers and photos to create your very own Halloween cards!
• Innovative “Bedtime Mode” creates a calmer experience for nighttime reading
• Simple audio instructions for pre-readers
• Beautifully designed, illustrated and animated
• Original music composition and professional sound design
• Professional dramatic narration
• Ability to adjust narration and music volume independently
"Le Vamp is a charming, clever runner worth checking out." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR AFTERLIFE! Offering a macabre mix of cartoony and cadaverous, Le Vamp's world is brilliantly (re)animated and scarily simple to learn!
Escaping into the night, Le Vamp has managed to upset all the important citizens of France, from mimes to hunchbacks to baguette-wielding gendarmes. As the angry mob pursues our lovable ghoul into the frightful daylight, it’s your job to protect him from sun, running water and mortal foes. Help Le Vamp return safely to his crypt, and gather coins along the way to upgrade his dark powers, or feed him Blood Pigs to keep his healthy, pale complexion!
•••GHOUL-SITTING IS FIENDISHLY CHALLENGING•••
Only your swift flicks and monstrously nimble taps can protect this cute vamp from the evils of sunlight, garlicky pigs, and countless enemies in this fast-paced game of tiny terror on the French terroir:
•UNDEADLY CHALLENGES - Nine hideously adorable enemies and hazards block Le Vamp's fun, including Le Wurst and the dreaded Pumpkin Pile
•DIGITAL FUN - Wield your finger to cut, yank, smash, block, fling and destroy
•SUMMON DARK POWERUPS - Take advantage of black magic like Sunblock, Jitterbeans, and Hypnosis to help Le Vamp overcome obstacles
•UPROARIOUS UPGRADES - Cash in your francs to outfit Le Vamp with Bacon Cologne, Super Fingers and more
•ACHIEVEMENTS - Conquer missions and beat the living daylights out of friends on multiple social networks!
•GLORIOUS GIFTS – Send and receive Francs and power-ups to friends via Facebook!
•NEFARIOUS CHALLENGES – Send and receive challenges to friends to earn even more rewards!
•••BELOVED EVEN BY THE GRUESOMELY LIVING PRESS•••
"We'll stop short of calling Le Vamp revolutionary, but it's one of the more imaginative endless running titles to appear on iPhone and iPad." - Gametrailers
"Between the colorful art style, adorable lead character and more challenging mechanics, Le Vamp is a delightful addition to any smartphone or tablet." - USA Today (3.5/4)
"Le Vamp is a low cost game, but the quality of the overall package belies it, and it could easily be sold for more money." - Gaming Illustrated (82/100)
Enjoy more Le Vamp!
•••BROUGHT TO YOU BY HIGH VOLTAGE SOFTWARE – WE TAKE FUN SERIOUSLY!
•Website - http://high-voltage.com
I SPY Spooky Mansion
***Parent's Choice Gold Award
***Best-in-Show, iKids App Showdown (Kidscreen)
***W3 Silver Award
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY:
“I SPY Spooky Mansion is a high-quality search and find app…”
“…I SPY Spooky Mansion is a fun yet challenging hidden objects game…”
“The production values in this childrens’ app took the prize, as did its attention to detail…”
– Kidscreen / Best in-Show iKids App Showdown
Play the hidden object adventure based on Jean Marzollo and Walter Wick’s best-selling I SPY Spooky Night book. Through the creaking gates, you’d best beware. A spooky mansion awaits. . . enter if you dare! Find yourself trapped on the grounds of a scary and mysterious mansion where you’re only escape is to collect 7 keys hidden throughout the estate. To reveal the keys, solve 21 I SPY riddles and puzzles by searching for hidden objects in areas of the mansion—the library, living room, laboratory, graveyard and more!
Perfect game to play as Halloween looms! Or, play year-round as this app is great for kids and casual gamers alike!
• Adventure themed gameplay--solve riddles to collect the seven keys.
• 21 I SPY riddles lurking on the spooky estate.
• Zoom functionality allows for up to 300% magnification to help find the most cleverly hidden objects!
• Voiceovers read all the I SPY riddles aloud to help younger players just learning how to read.
Developed by CodeWalla.
Room on the Broom: Games
BAFTA NOMINATED GAME based on the No.1 Halloween children's picture book!
**Perfect for 3 - 7 year olds with no in-app purchases. "A must-have app” The i Mums**
***Great technical support - see below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org***
Featuring 8 magical, fun-filled games the beautiful 'Room on the Broom: Games' is designed to inspire creativity and learning while giving hours of fun for everyone.
Collect medals as you:
• Fly from star-to-star creating amazing pictures in the sky. What picture will you make?
• Cat wants you to catch things which are flying past in the wind. Watch out for the squirrel!
• Help the Dog, Bird and Frog find things the friendly Witch has dropped…
• Create your own beautiful star pictures – move the stars, change their colours and fly the Witch between them!
• Help the Dragon eat his favourite food – but make sure he doesn’t eat anything else…
• Steer the ‘magnificent broom’ through the night sky, catching magical letters in this creative literacy game.
Based on ‘Room on the Broom’, the wonderful children’s picture book written by Julia Donaldson and illustrated Axel Scheffler.
These games are brought to you by Magic Light Pictures, producers of the Oscar nominated animations 'The Gruffalo' and 'Room on the Broom' as well as 'The Gruffalo's Child' and 'Stick Man'.
You can play Room on the Broom: Games on iPhone (4 and above), iPod Touch (4 and above), iPad (2 and above) and iPad mini. Previous generations of these devices will not be fully supported.
If you’re having trouble loading Room on the Broom: Games, you may need to fully reboot your device. This should not affect any apps or data currently on your device.
1. Hold the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the Home button at the same time.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the screen goes black and the silver Apple logo appears.
3. Let go of both buttons. Your iPhone should now be rebooting.
1. Press the Hold and home buttons at the same time. The hold button can be found in the top right corner of the iPad. The home button is round and can be found at the bottom of the iPad screen.
2. Keep holding both buttons until the screen either flashes and goes black or a red slider appears at the top of the screen.
3. If the red slider appears, slide it to the right to turn the iPad off.
4. Once the iPad screen is black, hold down the Hold and Home buttons to reset and restart the device. The Apple logo should appear before the device reboots.
Once your device has rebooted, click on the game icon to reload the app.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties please email email@example.com
A StoryBots Halloween - Starri...
WANT TO WATCH A FRIEND'S VIDEO? Download this app, then click your friend's link (on Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to get started.
Looking for a fun and spooky way to share the Halloween “spirit”? Have no fear: A StoryBots Halloween is here!
Cast your entire family (even Mummy) in this catchy and hilarious animated Starring You® Video and share it with all of your friends via email, Facebook or Twitter – all for free! You can upload up to five photos and dance with the StoryBots as a vampire, ghost, werewolf, mummy, and even Frankenstein’s monster. This will be a "Hallo-wallo-ween" that'll have you and your kids dancing like the "Boogie" Man!
The adventures don't stop with Halloween, either. The StoryBots offer a world of learning and fun year-round for kids and parents. Check out all of the StoryBots apps and content for iPhone, iPad and web.
- Cast the entire family in this Starring You Halloween video for free
- Catchy, instant-classic Halloween track
- Be a vampire, ghost, Frankenstein’s monster, werewolf or mummy
- Easily share via email, Facebook, or Twitter
WHAT ARE THE STORYBOTS?
The StoryBots are curious little creatures who live beneath our screens, offering a world of learning and fun for kids and parents.
Our award-winning collection of apps for iPhone, iPad, and web has received multiple awards, including:
- Parent’s Choice Award
- Family Choice Award
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- Children’s Technology Review Editor's Choice
We are kidSAFE CERTIFIED by the kidSAFE Seal Program and compliant with all COPPA guidelines.
HOW DOES A SUBSCRIPTION WORK?
- All StoryBots apps are free to try and come with sample content.
- A StoryBots membership unlocks the entire collection of more than 200+ videos, books, games, activities and more, for only $4.99 a month.
- Subscriptions come with access to all premium content on the StoryBots website and in all of our apps for iPad and iPhone.
- Subscriptions are auto-renewing. You can turn off auto-renewing at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- Subscriptions come with a money-back guarantee.
- New content is added every month, with no additional charges.
- We take your child's safety very seriously, so you won’t find any ads, unsafe links, or additional in-app purchases in our collection of apps.
Need a little help? The StoryBots are standing by!
Email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook and Twitter: /storybots
Did I scare you!? My name is Bonnie and my family loves to spook! Do you want to scare them back? Follow me and I'll show you how!
Float around the house and look for the family. Hide under tables, behind curtains or even duvets. Search the rooms but stay away from the light or else you'll be seen. Rattle things, turn on the kettle and make the characters nervous! Can you hear their heartbeat? Great, it’s time to BOO!
Turn on the disco music and dance, munch on peppers in the kitchen for an extra hot scare, enjoy being invisible and find all the different hiding places - even the toilet!
UNIQUE AND MYSTERIOUS DESIGN
The simple and beautiful design will easily guide you through the world of Toca Boo. Fall in love with the 6 different characters and explore all the details of the big, mysterious house.
- Big house to explore with 2 floors and 6 rooms!
- 6 family members to scare
- Hidden surprises around the house
- Get bigger scares by eating things!
- Interact with objects in the house
- Beautiful, original artwork
- Open-ended play with no rules or stress
- Kid-friendly interface
- No third-party advertising
- No in-app purchases
Toca Boo is made for kids as young as 4 yet can capture excitement of those much older. It's filled with surprises - there are no limits, just fun! Come play!
ABOUT TOCA BOCA
At Toca Boca, we believe in the power of play to spark kids’ imaginations and help them learn about the world. We design our products from the kids' perspective to empower kids to be playful, to be creative and to be who they want to be. Our products include award-winning apps that have been downloaded more than 150 million times in 215 countries and offer fun, safe, open-ended play experiences. Learn more about Toca Boca and our products at tocaboca.com.
It's The Great Pumpkin, Charli...
** Featured in NY Times and TIME **
** iPad & iPhone App of the Week **
** #1 App in Books & Entertainment **
All Costumes and Carving tools now FREE!!
Oh, Great Pumpkin! Where are you? This Halloween, hang out with Charlie Brown and the entire Peanuts gang to find out for yourself!
While Linus and Sally wait for the Great Pumpkin, you can create your own Peanuts character and join Charlie Brown at his first-ever Halloween party! Choose from millions of hilarious costume combinations and dress up to trick-or-treat with Lucy, Pigpen and the rest of the gang. Carve your own pumpkin, play a little ditty on Schroeder’s piano and bob for apples with Snoopy — just watch out for dog germs, blech!
Narrated by Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown, everyone’s favorite
Halloween special is beautifully re-imagined in this interactive storybook designed for your iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch.
Digitally remastered illustrations are brought to life with the voices, dialog and music from the original 1966 animated TV special. Whether your family sings pumpkin carols and waits in pumpkin patches or you’re introducing It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown to your kids for the first time, everyone will love this magical interactive Halloween classic!
● Choose from over 1 billion creative avatar and costume combinations to create your own Peanuts character
● Go trick-or-treating with Charlie Brown and the gang
● Carve your own pumpkin, bob for apples and play Schroeder’s piano
● Touch and drag objects to make them “spring” to life or tilt to watch them slide and move
● Objects magically pop out of the page to delight little and big kids
● Jump to any page in the book with the handy table of contents bookmark
● Educational features such as word and note highlighting to help improve reading and musical skills
● Hear individual words spoken with the tap of a finger
● Original dialog from the 1966 animated classic
● Captivating narration by Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown
● Charming soundtrack featuring music and sound effects from the original holiday special
It's gorgeous, it's ghostly, it's free and it's back! From the creators of the hugely popular WordSearch game comes Halloween WordSearch!
With a selection of beautiful backdrops, touch-and-trace input, spooky words and a scary soundtrack, you'll find plenty of puzzles to challenge you.
So forget about Trick or Treat - search out those words on your iPhone or iPod Touch and enjoy WordSearch the way it was meant to be - Halloween style!
The Little Witch at School
"The Little Witch at School" is an artful blend of stories, games and cartoons.
!! Featured in the "Best of 2013" category !!
In this story, which is the prequel to “The Witch with No Name”, we’ll see our dear witch when she was just a schoolgirl and we’ll find out how she lost her name.
"The Little Witch at School" is a delight to explore (Each page animates as if you were watching a video, so it is highly engaging)
BestAppsForKids.com (Editor's choice) :
A delightful tale with tons of additional activities to keep children engaged. This is a great app for the whole family!
Fun2Tap.com (App of the Month):
This is certainly one of the most unique storybooks that we have encountered, and it’s something that your child will likely enjoy.
We liked the story and beautiful illustrations and animations.
This year, the pupils of Chickenwich Elementary School will be taking their first witchery and wizardry examination.
They’ve become older and it’s time for them to separate from their cuddly toys, which are going to become the souls of their books of magic and start a new life..
But the changes aren’t easy and many tests await them…
Will the little witch pass the exam ?
Will Peepo the elf stay her friend no matter what happens ?
Your child can read, learn and have fun all at the same time:
* Fill in a magic coloring canvas using his/her knowledge of numbers
* Find the right letters for the magic words "mouth, open sesame"
* Go through an ogre’s stomach following a logical sequence
* Answer the enigmatic questions of the “genealomagic” tree.
* Touch, slide, shake and lots of other games...
"The Little Witch at School" will appeal to kids aged 4 to 10.
Set the difficulty level depending on your child’s age.
Use the camera, microphone and gyroscope in a new way!
Share a magic moment with your child, on a tablet or smartphone.
A major surprise awaits you at the end of the story...
* 25 beautifully-presented interactive 3D pages
* 6 games
* 3 levels of difficulty according to age
* Voices and text in both English and French
* 25 minutes for the whole family to share and enjoy
* 2 play modes: "Read to me" or "Read by myself"
* 4 challenges to unlock a "surprise" game
* Wonderfully-illustrated with funny and colorful characters
* Reading pleasure improved by the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* An original score for your listening pleasure
Bonus: download games, paper cut-outs and coloring pages from our site :
Discover our applications :
Interactive stories for kids aged 4 to 10:
- The Witch With No Name
- The Little Witch at School
- Is the Witch in Love?
- Peepo and the Unfinished Story
- Alizay, Pirate Girl
- Victor's cold! (2 to 5)
Edutainment apps for under 7 year-olds:
- Cricket Kids: Opposites
- Cricket Kids: School Day
- Cricket Kids: Christmas Presents
Keep up-to-date with the latest Slim Cricket happenings at:
* Website: www.slimcricket.com
* Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SlimCricketBook
* Twitter : @SlimCricketBook
If you have any issues with the app, please contact us at email@example.com or check our FAQs: http://www.slimcricket.com/Support.html
If there is no sound, uncheck the "Mute" setting on your device:
- Go to "Settings", then "General",
- In the "Use side switch to" section, make sure that "Mute" is selected,
- Then press the button next to Volume Control Button and the little red dot should disappear.
TinyMons - the crazy monster f...
Have you ever seen a Werewolf-Clown-Witch before? We did not either but this game brings this creature to life!
Every round, a monster is randomly created, which you have to find in a massive bunch of tiny little monster critters!
How many monsters do you find in just 60 seconds? Beat your friends' records or try to compete with the world's best monster hunters in Gamecenter!
Train your reactivity and memorizing skills during gameplay!
A couple of friends come visit you and you want to challenge them in TinyMons? No problem! With up to four players you can show your friends that you are truly a real TinyMons-Champion!
Spooktastic sounds and scary tunes will support your monster hunting skills!
By the way, have a look at all your favorite TinyMons in the Tinycyclopedia!
THIS GAME IS AD-FREE AND DOES NOT CONTAIN IN-APP PURCHASES!
- hunt monsters in a challenging single player mode or in a multiplayer game with up to four players
- includes over 1700 different monsters
- includes spooktastic sounds and effects
- trains reaction and memorizing skills
iPadkids.com: 5 stars "...this app is scary (in a good way!) fun"
bestappsforkids.com: 4.5 stars "...is full of teeny tiny cute monster illustrations..."
topbestappsforkids.com: 4 stars "..multiplayer mode is also suitable as a kids Halloween Party-game.."
Zombies iMake - Halloween
Picked by Apple as Best New Apps & Games for kids World Wide.
From the makers of the award-winning and much-loved Faces iMake™ series comes the mutant-inspired collage maker: Zombies iMake. Fun for kids, devilishly addictive for adults, Zombie iMake lets you design an endless horde of zombies by patching together spare body parts.
It is a modern Mr. Potato Head that lets a child's imagination go wild to create gorgeously ghoulish creations of their very own!
FREE TO PLAY
- Mix and match zombie appendages including eyes, mouths, arm, legs, feet, and more
- Create an unlimited number of monsters for your zombie army
- Use your right brain (the zombies have already eaten the left)
BECOME A ZOMBIE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE
- Take a photo of your face (or someone else's) to turn yourself into a zombie!
- Over 200 additional body parts from our zombie recycling lab
- Include one of 20 illustrated background scenes behind your zombie
- Add and edit additional zombie accessories using your iPad's camera
CREATIVE PLAY EXPERIENCE
- Creative, open ended game
- Fun, self-directed experience for kids
- No time limits, no rules! Play as long as you like
- Available in 9 languages - English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Hebrew
ABOUT iMAGINE MACHINE™
iMagine Machine™ is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
The original Faces iMake has been downloaded over 1 million times and is the winner of multiple awards, including the Parent's Choice Gold award and the ON award from Commonsensemedia.org
Questions, feedback or ideas? Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Math Vs Zombies 2
Introducing Math vs Zombies 2
Now at a special 50% off introductory pricing.
The math-tastic adventure continues in the second part of our highly acclaimed, popular Math game - Math Vs. Zombies!
Save Yourself from a Zombie Attack using Math as Your Weapon!
In a world overrun with zombies, you are a part of a squad of highly trained scientists who can save us. Using your math skills and special powers, you can treat infected zombies to contain the threat.
Zombies are attacking your house and only you can stop them... with your math-powered super gadgets!
Math Vs Zombies 2 contains FOUR different kinds of games that sharpen your math skills and let you have loads of fun at the same time:
1. Classic - 84 Exciting levels that let you sharpen your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills
2. Countyard - Count correctly to identify the numbers and open the correct box in a creepy backyard! Beware the zombies if you answer wrong though!
3. Card Compare - Helps you to identify the quantity of items and numbers and compare which of them is greater or lesser than the other.
4. Number Chase - Help the Zombie on his path to getting cured, by using the skills of counting step-by-step to guide him along the correct path.
Math vs Zombies 2 contains visually rich environments, a catchy game soundtrack, and extremely fun and addictive game play to keep children engaged for a long time!
For Parents and Teachers:
Math vs Zombies 2 is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade and 4th Grade and includes a detailed Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and find patterns of learning and help practice areas of weakness.
Highly Recommended for AGES: 5-11.
‣ Counting and Cardinality
‣ Number & Operations in Base Ten
FINN & FRIENDS MYSTERIES
Meet the Mystery Squad! Finn & Friends are a team of young detectives on the hunt for adventure in this series of exciting, interactive mystery story books for kids. Children and parents will love to read along, play games and search for clues, while helping to solve the latest caper with Finn, Brooke, Gilbert and Xtreme.
*Discover new interactions on every page!
*Take your picture in the photo booth and decorate it with fun accessories!
*Play cooperative games for parents and kids
*Choose narrated auto-play, read-to-me or read-to-myself mode – great for kids of all ages
Wonster Words - ABC Phonics Sp...
• Award-winning ABC, phonics, and spelling app!
Is your child learning the alphabet, spelling or phonics? Does your kid or toddler like silly videos and fun educational games? If so, download Wonster Words today!
• "My grand daughter is learning her ABC, letter and sounds! This is totally awesome, as she is only 2 years old!"
• "I am a retired Speech-language Pathologist and I provide training for preschools. I love this app for vocabulary building, early reading and spelling."
• "Purchased app for my 7 year old daughter...she is already learning words and is eager to play the rest of the app."
In Wonster Words, kids and toddlers play with silly letters and hilarious monsters. Kids first put together words through interactive spelling puzzles, ABC hide-and-seek, and other engaging letter based mini-games. Once the words are completed, children will enjoy cute, defining animations head-lined by the lovable Wonsters. These animations further reinforce the meaning of the words that he/she had just learnt. Before you know it, your child will be spelling and sounding out words like a pro!
Help your kid and toddler learn ABCs, spelling, and vocabulary! This educational game helps both school age and preschool children learn how to spell and sound out words through learning the alphabet, phonics, consonant blends, word families, diphthongs, digraphs, and more.
Wonster Words comes with 15+ FREE words, along with a FREE, daily “Word of the Day”! Many more words are available through parent-gated in-app-purchase.
• “I love that my son is learning to spell!! He has been using this app since he was 1.5, he is now 2.5 and everyone thinks he is in elementary school because of his use & understanding of vocabulary!!”
• “My daughter absolutely loves this app. It teaches her how to spell, sound out words, and understand their meaning.”
• “Terrific! Great phonics app for young children. Fun graphics too.”
• Editor's Choice, Children's Technology Review
• Dr. Toy's Best Picks
• iKids Award finalist
• Mom's Choice Award Gold
• Parent's Choice Recommended
• Help kids sound-out new words using phonics, word families, digraphs, and more
• Teach ABC, the alphabet, and letter
• Silly animations that reinforce the definition of words in a fun and engaging way
• Fun mini-games for many repeat plays
• Like the award-winning Puzzingo Puzzles, Wonster Words encourages kids to engage and explore, with no scoring, quizzing, limits, or stress
CONTACT US: If you run into issues with the app on your device, please email us at email@example.com. We can't respond to reviews, but we are happy to assist through email.
The Legend of Spookley the Squ...
* Selected by Apple as a "Halloween Pick for Kids" - Oct 2012
* Listed in "Best Halloween apps for kids" - USA Today 2012
* "Young ones will enjoy being rewarded with sound effects when they touch pictures." - Common Sense Media
Join Spookley the Square Pumpkin in this special tale of tolerance and self-acceptance that's just right for Halloween… or any time of the year! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Jump inside to find out how Spookley and the other pumpkins in the patch discover that sometimes being different can save the day!
** NEW! This app includes iMessage stickers of Spookley and friends! Turn on the Sticker Pack in iMessage! **
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- SELECT a scene with easy-to-use navigation
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 2-8
The Reviews Are In:
- Selected by Apple as a "Halloween Pick for Kids" - Oct 2012
- Listed in "Best Halloween apps for kids" - USA Today 2012
- Listed in "Great Halloween-themed e-books for kids" - CNET 2012
- Listed in "Top 5 Kids Apps This Week" - Mashable 2012
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Holiday Hill Farm licensed app: http://www.spookley.com