- Posted in Top App Lists
Help your kids learn to tell time in a fun and inspiring way when you download the most popular telling time apps. Don’t make them stare at a paper plate clock to learn about time. Give them the excitement they crave, that will make them want to study. Telling time apps are full of brilliant characters. Some telling time apps will let your child earn rewards as they learn. Your kids will perfect their clock skills with ease when you choose to download one of these top 10 telling time apps for them to enjoy at their leisure.
What Time is it Mr. Wolf? - by...
***WINNER of 2013 'Best App Ever' award for 'Under 9 Kids Game' category.***
***2nd place in 2013 'Best App Ever' award for 'Best Educational Game' category.***
iTunes UK Education Apps #2 (Highest Entry)
iTunes Australia Education Apps #16 (Highest Entry)
Teacher's Pet proudly present 'What Time is it Mr. Wolf' - our very first iPad application.
A clever and interactive way to help children tell the time. (O'clock, half past, quarter past and quarter to and all 5 minute intervals)
Watch as Wilfred the Wolf magically spins the clock on the face of the moon to ten random times and offers the player a choice of up to 8 answers. With simple and intuitive controls the application is very easy to play and allows the player to concentrate on their time telling practice.
Suitable for children aged 3+
- Colourful conceptual design with fun animations and sounds.
- Option to change the difficulty of the game by increasing or decreasing the number of possible answers.
- Control which clocks appear in the game, choose from a mixture of all clocks including all 5 minute intervals.
- Easy to play with large intuitive controls.
- Players enter their names before playing so that the results can be recorded to highlight any players requiring additional support.
- Results can be stored in the iPad's camera roll at the end of each game.
Tic Toc Time: Break down the d...
Are you a parent or educator in search of a UNIQUE, FUN, EASY and EFFECTIVE way to teach young learners aged 5-8 how to read a clock face and tell time?
Then you’ll love Tic Toc Time: Break Down the Day to Learn How to Tell Time!
***** Parents‘ Choice Awards Winner, Fall 2014 *****
***** Mom's Choice Awards Winner 2014 *****
***** App Store "BEST OF 2013" Finalist *****
ABOUT TIC TOC TIME
Learning to read a clock face is not an intuitive process for children. Tic Toc Time for iPad and iPhone is the world’s first time-telling app that teaches children aged 5-8 how to read a clock face using elements that they’re already deeply familiar with: sun, shadow, night and day.
Once the foundation is laid, children are taught how to read a clock face and tell time via a simple, easy and fun learning path that was crafted in conjunction with renowned Swiss astrophysicist Slim Hamdani.
MEETS ACADEMIC STANDARDS
Tic Toc Time meets the Common Core State Standards for mathematics, including standards for telling time in grades 1, 2, and 3. And because it’s so much fun, children won’t even realize that they’re learning!
CREATE MULTIPLE PROFILES
Tic Toc Time lets you create up to 40 unique profiles for all of the young learners in your life. It’s ideal for school use, home use, while in transit/traveling, or anywhere else!
EASY SETTING MANAGEMENT
You’ll find it easy and simple to manage all of Tic Toc Time’s settings, including text, audio, sounds and AM/PM or 24-hour mode.
> Secure gaming environment: No ads, no external links, no in-app purchase, no social media access, no personal information request
> 11 languages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
"But still, each lesson is important in learning and understanding time. This is by far the most comprehensive time-telling app on the market."
- Smart Apps For Kids
"Tic Toc Time is more than just an app that lets juniors learn about the time of day. It's a discovery game that lets you discover what makes our day it is. It's one of the best science-themed apps for younger juniors on the App Store. I'd highly recommend it for juniors who are learning how to tell the time."
- Geek with Juniors
CONNECT WITH US!
If you have any support requests, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Edoki Academy Online Community at edokiacademy.com.
Telling Time with the Smurfs
A Parents’ Choice Recommended Award winner.
Telling time is a smurftastic skill to have! LEARN, PRACTICE, READ and PLAY with the Smurfs in the new deluxe storybook experience with fun activities that offers a unique and easy way to teach young learners how to read a clock face, understand the difference between analog and digital clocks and tell time!
Learn the basics of telling time as Brainy and Papa Smurf give an interactive tutorial! Kids get Brainy’s “smurf” of approval as they begin to understand the foundation of telling time while learning all the parts of the clock in a playful story. A tap and play clock with movable hands keeps kids attention and ensures that the learning process is tons of fun! Or catch the clock with Smurfette in another exciting activity.
Telling Time with the Smurfs is developed by award-winning children’s app developer, Cupcake Digital, with Peyo, Lafig Belgium/IMPS
PRACTICE AND PLAY
• Set the clock with an interactive clock face. Set the clock to the correct time and watch as your very own Smurf celebrates every time you get the right answer!
• Read an adorable story with tappable surprises about the day in the life of a smurf! Set the clock correctly for a new Smurf activity! Feed a table of hungry Smurfs, beat a greedy squirrel to a hidden treat, or play instruments in a rockin’ Smurf band!
• Catch the clock with Smurfette as she flies on the back of a giant stork! Can you get her to the party in Smurf Village on time by choosing all of the correct flying clocks? Guide Smurfette through the air, passing through the correct clocks in “Hard” mode or tap the correct clocks in “Easy” mode!
• Tutorial for young learners
• Identify the parts of the clock
• Learn conversion between analog and digital clocks
• Differentiate the long hand from the short hand
• Read, count and order numbers to 59
• Tell time to the hour and to the minute
• Manipulate an analog clock in relation to a digital clock
• Learn the concept of time as a schedule and its relationship to daily activities
Bright Ninja Tells Time – Lear...
** Learn to tell the time and become a Time-Telling Ninja, with help from Sensei and Monkey **
“My daughter didn't know how to tell the time on an analog clock before playing with this app”
“It’s amazing how the challenge of getting his karate belts motivated my son to want to learn how to tell the time”
Bright Ninja: Tells Time starts teaching how to tell the time from the very basics. Master teacher Sensei, along with his cheeky sidekick Monkey help young ninjas to enter the dojo on a quest to become ‘Time-Telling Ninja!’
Sensei and Monkey guide children through a series of 7 differently coloured karate belts of difficulty culminating in the Black Belt, covering everything from the basics such as learning how to identify an analogue clock and its hands, all the way up to telling the time at every hour and minute of the day. Within each belt, children will learn an element of telling the time, practise it by moving the hands of the clock and, when they're ready, test themselves by identifying the correct time shown by a series of clock faces. This triggers a fun series of karate moves for the selected young Ninja character, and ends in the young Ninja being awarded a karate belt by Sensei.
The app will save your child's current belt ranking between plays, so they can work their way up to black belt in their own time. It also allows you to save 5 player profiles so the whole family can play.
We welcome your feedback by emailing email@example.com
Interactive Telling Time - Lea...
- 2012 Parents' Choice Silver Award winner - Parents' Choice Foundation
- Selected by Apple as iPhone App of the Week in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Overall New & Noteworthy in France, China
- Discover an easy and fun way to learn analog/digital clocks.
- Learn to tell the time in different languages! Multiple languages all recorded by native speakers (English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, Korean, Chinese and Italian).
"a thorough, well thought out approach to learning and practicing the art of telling time" -- www.theiphonemom.com
"an incredible process to teach your child time-based concepts using nothing but your iPad or iPhone" - 5 out of 5 stars -- www.theiphoneappreview.com
- Includes 9 beautifully hand drawn interactive clocks that comes with movable hour and minutes hands especially designed for small fingers!
This app was made for you by artists and educators, with the help from school teachers and mother’s groups to bring you the best app in learning to tell the time for young beginners. We understand the many challenges faced by parents when explaining concepts to young children and that is why Interactive Telling Time balances the need for learning with fun and interactive games.
Interactive Telling Time is great for kids from ages 3 to 12 and comes in 5 difficulty levels so that it helps kids master telling time progressively (statistics is provided to help keep track of your child’s progress).
Beautifully illustrated with many adorable clock designs and accompanied by encouraging voice-overs and cheerful background music, this app creates a kid-friendly environment to enhance their learning experience.
Interactive Telling Time Features:
- Universal app for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Learn to set the time via Interactive clocks with movable hour and minute hand!
- Learn to read a clock/to tell time.
- Learn conversion between analog clock and digital clock
- Learn the concept of day and night.
- Learn how to use AM/PM, 12 hour and 24 hour clock notation.
- Quiz Mode (Learn concepts such as ‘o’clock‘, ‘midnight’, ‘half past’, ‘quarter past’, ‘quarter to’, ‘past’, ‘to’, etc.)
- Designed for kids aged 3-12! 5 difficulty levels to choose from.
- A score board to keep track of kid’s progress
- Tutorials for young learners.
- Virtual Aquarium reward - Your kids will want to play to try to win all the rewards!
Beautifully designed interface:
- 9 Beautifully Hand Drawn Interactive Clock including:
+ Simple Teaching Clock (crisp indicators to make it simple and easy)
+ Lion Clock,
+ Train Clock,
+ Aquarium Clock,
+ Moon Clock,
+ Flower Clock,
+ Gears Clock,
+ Owl Clock and
+ Seven Wonders Clock!
- Creatively designed animated rotating earth which alternates between sunrise, noon, sunset, and night backgrounds.
- Easy to use interface specifically designed for young learners
Additional Fun Games with educational values:
- Stop The Clock - A fun and exciting game designed with an educational focus. With the clock minutes hand ticking, kids will have to stop the clock as per quiz question (for example, Stop the clock at 9:45!).
- Clock Puzzle - help kids learn the positions and use of all clock components such as digits, hour hand and minute hand.
- Discover time at your own pace in our new Explore Time play mode!
* Still undecided? Try our lite version for FREE!
Just search for “Interactive Telling Time Lite” in the App Store
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
Fun Telling Time Games - Learn...
Is it time for kids to learn how to read the clock? Then, Telling Time for Kids – Games is the ideal collection of learning games for kids! Teach your kid to make a distinction between analog and digital clocks. Movable hour and minute hand and cute animal themed clock will keep the child's attention and make telling time fun and interesting. With Telling Time for Kids – Games your preschooler will learn to read clock in no time. Helpful learner centered kids games for 7 year olds are not so easy to find. Download Telling Time for Kids – Games and you won't regret it! It's time for kids, time for learning!
►We appreciate your opinion, if you like our game please comment and rate, give us feedback for further upgrades. Thank you!
4 clocks to choose, 2 are animated
2 games: Set the Time or Stop the Clock
5 levels of difficulty in each game
Choose to set hours or minutes
Learn concepts such as half past and quarter past
Choose the speed of the clock
Aquarium with collectable animated sea animals
Give 3 correct answers and get a star
Collect 5 stars and get a collectable, a cute sea animal or decoration for your virtual aquarium
Learn to tell the time and read clock
Cheerful and child-friendly graphics
Telling Time for Kids – Games offers new and creative ways to learn telling time. Your kid will love it, and what is more important your kid will successfully learn to read clock and make a distinction between analog and digital clocks. Playing interactive telling time games is the best and easiest way to learn to tell the time. This collection of fun educational games for kids will be your savior. It will save you from hours and hours of trying to teach your kid to read clock and tell time. Interactive telling time games provide an excellent tool to teach your kid better. This is an excellent app for preschoolers and kindergarteners. A great brain gym for a young mind!
It is very important to learn how to tell time and read clock before your kid enters school, and what better way than interactive telling time activities and interactive telling time games. Make the right choice, choose the best application to make a learning foundation for your child. Learning to count, that is learning the concept of notation before school is the most important aspect and component of preschool education.
Use Telling Time for Kids – Games in the most creative way you can use kids educational games. Teach your kid the difference between hour and minute hand and how they move. Creative apps for toddlers can help you with that. Once the kid has learned the difference, you can start testing him. Choose a particular time, as the minute hand moves encourage your kid to press the stop button when the clock reaches the desired time. If the answer is correct you move on to the next task, if not, you try again. Or position the hands to set the correct time.
Give three correct answers and you get a star as a reward. Collect five stars and you get a sea animal or a decoration for your virtual aquarium. The cheerful animated sea animals will keep the child's attention and make the game more interesting. At the same time the aquarium with sea animals will provide the motivation to collect all rewards. The more time your child spends collecting sea animals and aquarium decoration the more it will learn. It is well known that learning games for kids provide the quickest results. Learn through play with your favorite time telling games!
Download Telling Time for Kids – Games and enjoy your new interactive game for kids. Your kid will learn to tell the time and read clock in no time. Telling time for kindergarteners has never been more fun!
Kids time telling – clock game
Hey Moms! Are you finding a perfect blend of learning and endless entertainment for your bubbly kid? If yes then make your toddler child to reading & telling the correct time. Reinforce the knowledge and understanding of your school children to set time in hours, half past & quarter past. Help your kids in setting clock time from a digital clock which matches the time in analog clock in this educational preschool kids time telling – clock game.
Speed up your children learning process by teaching them the time with extreme entertainment & fun for your baby. Travel through the three kids rooms of a baby house filled with clocks and find a cheese, locked in a jar for the Titty (The hungry mouse). By telling & setting the correct time on a digital clock you will get a key from a hidden egg to unlock the jar. Titty will eat cheese in the kids kitchen.
When you think, your infant baby is done with learning the analog clock, then why should not make your baby enter in to the digital clock learning stage. So don’t miss this golden opportunity to boost up the intelligence level and maximizing the learning speed of your kindergarten kid. Understanding and reading digital time is now totally uncomplicated with this cool kid’s game.
Kids Telling Time in Hours
In this appealing level, your preschool-aged kid learn time in hour. With clear voiceover and eye-catching background with interactive digital and analog clock for kids.
Kids Telling Time in Half Past
Now let’s give little bit attention towards learning & telling current time. Make your tot to read time in half past.
Kids Telling Time in Quarter Past
Enhance & develop the cognitive skills of your kid with unlimited excitement. Help your preschool toddler to tell the time in quarter past.
Benefits of Kids Time Telling-Clock Game
• Your baby, toddler & kindergarten kids will learn how to read a clock & tell time.
• Your kids will learn the difference between analog & digital clock.
• Best for kids, three learning stages of clock.
• Quiz mode, learn the concept of hours, half past & quarter past.
• Learn the several phases of telling time.
• Will increase the listening skill of your child
• Attractive animated cartoon character.
• Multiple guidance (Hints), time will display in analog clock, written form & with clear voice for the perfect time learning.
• No. 1 Preschool kid Learning Adventure App
• Child-Friendly Kindergarten (KG) Game For Toddlers
• Learn Time With Endless Fun
• Speed Up Learning & Memorizing Process
• Perfect & Magical
• Blend Of Enjoyment & Knowledge
• Easy Understandable Voice-over
• Amazing Graphics With Awesome Sound Effects
How to Play
• Select the learning level of clock from hours, half & quarter past.
• Adjust the time in digital clock which matches the time in analog clock.
• Set the time correctly & get the key from the clock kuku.
• Unlock the kids jar & help the Titty to get his cheese.
• Make your kids to read time again & again for the perfect time learning.
If your children are finished with memorizing and practicing kids preschool education objects like starter English Alphabets, match the letters, alphabetical puzzles, and magical playgroup phonics & counting numbers then switch them towards kids time telling – clock game and start him learn clock time with this kids secular education babygame to make the junior champ.
Todo Telling Time
*Best Design Winner at the 2013 Launch Education Conference*
*Mashable - 6 Startups Pioneering Interactive Education for Kids*
Todo Telling Time provides playful opportunities for children in kindergarten through second grade to learn all aspects of time telling through fun, interactive mini games. With this app, children will learn to tell time to the hour and minute, calendar concepts, digital time, and the components of a daily schedule. Telling Time also addresses secondary factors necessary for mastering time telling. These include practice with ordering numbers around a clock face, counting by 5s, elapsed time, and estimates of time. Each game is unique and engaging, ensuring that children continue to have fun as they learn the necessary skill of telling time.
Todo Telling Time contains six multi-level mini games.
•Days and Weeks: Children solve puzzles by arranging days and weeks in order.
•Ferris Wheel: Watch as the ferris wheel cars drop to the ground and put them back in the correct order. This game helps children become familiar with the orientation of the numbers on a clock face, hours and minutes both included as they progress through levels!
•Schedule: Time to brush your teeth, eat lunch, play with pup! Set the analog clock to the correct time and watch a fun animation that corresponds with that time of the day!
•Train Time: What time will the train leave the station? Use the number tiles to set the appropriate time.
•Memory: Children will build short-term memory and sequencing skills as they watch and re-create the numbers in the order they are flashed in this fun cuckoo clock game.
•Time Quiz: Each level contains a different focus as children put their time telling skills to the test in this multiple choice game.
Common Core State Standards
In the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics the topic of telling time is introduced in the 1st grade with telling time to the hour & half-hour and culminating in 3rd grade with telling time to the nearest minute. We noted that the topic is spread over 3 years of school and not a major focus in any grade. For students who struggle or take longer to learn this concept, there is a real risk of the class moving on before he or she has mastered reading the clock. To address this risk, we created Todo Telling Time with multiple game levels to provide just the right amount of challenge and support so that students who struggle to learn this concept can master it at their own pace.
Students with Learning Differences
“All means all” is an expression we embrace at Enuma and is the inspiration behind our choice of Todo. Todo, meaning “all” in Spanish, is our way of communicating the inclusion of children with learning differences in the apps’ design and development. We define learning differences to include deficits in auditory and visual processing, short-term memory, language delay or under-developed fine motor skills. Students with formal diagnosis can include, but are not limited to students with LD, ASD, ADD/ADHD, Dyspraxia, and Down syndrome.
•We use third-party Flurry, Inc.'s restricted version of Flurry Analytics to collect data regarding usage and errors on our app only. We use this information to improve Todo Telling Time's design and performance
•We do not collect, store, or share any other personal information
•We do not have third-party advertisements
•We do not have in-app purchases
•Within the “For Parents and Teachers” area, the app contains links to our website, to “like” us on Facebook and “follow” us on Twitter and App Store link to Todo K-2 Math Practice
Jungle Time : learn how to tel...
* Featured by Apple in "Back to School", "Apps for Kids", "What's Hot" and "New & Noteworthy”
* Featured by the New York Times
* Featured in Parenting magazine
* Top 10 Educational apps for kids --Babble.com
* 5 out of 5 stars --www.CommonSenseMedia.org
* TOP 10 OUTSTANDING App developer --www.TeachersWithApps.com
* Editor Picked by Best10Apps.com
* "This simple but effective app for teaching your child to tell time is a gem...Highly recommended." --www.GiggleApps.com
* "The clocks are easy to read and use and they make it fun to tell time." --www.theiphoneMom.com
* "A trio of stellar apps…His choice of topics couldn't be better” --www.TeachersWithApps.com
* "absolutely THE most full-featured time telling app. My top recommendation." --www.AppsForHomeSchooling.com
* "Jungle Time makes learning a 'roaring' good time...." --www.theiphoneAppReview.com
* Talking clock teaches kids how to tell time in multiple languages
Jungle Time is an engaging, easy to use educational app that teaches kids how to tell time in multiple languages.
● Multi-lingual talking clock
● Animal faces smile and roar in a fun jungle theme
● Unlimited fresh problems every time
● Multiple levels for beginner to advanced learners
Easy to Use
● Beautiful, easy to read graphics and clocks
● Drag clock hands to set time like a real clock
● Switch languages easily within the app
● Tutorials for beginners
● 3 clock styles: Standard, Learning (with hours and minutes), and Classic (with Roman numerals)
● Clock hands move like a real clock
● Double-clock math problems (iPad)
● Learn with 12 or 24 hour clock notation
● Score tracks progress
● Multi-User support
● Show history of problems
Tillie's Time Shop HD
What time is it? Time to help Tillie and her friend Sam run her clock shop in Tick Tock Town!
Exploring and working in Tillie’s Time Shop will entertain kids while introducing the basics of telling time and how to read a clock. Is it time for school? Is it midnight or noon? In no time your kids will be answering those questions all on their own.
-11 interactive screens
-Hidden surprises throughout
-Engaging animation and characters
-Lively narration and storytelling
-3 screens containing full activities
-Interactive analog and digital clocks
-Visual text to encourage language arts skills
Tillie’s Time Shop HD is a universal app that will run on an iPad, an iPhone and an iPod Touch.
My Turn Mobile: Experienced educators expanding young minds.