The new interface boasts several updates, including:
- The ability to draw sketches in addition to text, photo and video sticky notes.
- The ability to add documents to a storm.
- A more modern and consistent design and user experience.
- Improved compatibility with touchscreens.
- Enhanced searching and filtering options.
- Attractive reports in Excel and PDF formats.
These features build upon Stormboard, allowing teams to brainstorm, organize, prioritize, vote and comment on ideas in realtime. More details about this upgrade are on the Stormboard blog and in the Stormboard Press Kit .
“We’re so proud of the new Stormboard we’re releasing today. Not only does it look more modern and consistent, but we’ve been able to tweak our features with many subtle usability aspects to make Stormboard even easier to use while adding to the fun and flexibility. We’re really looking forward to seeing how people use the new features.” Says founder, Reg Cheramy.
Stormboard, based in Edmonton, Canada, is a realtime online sticky note and whiteboard application, helping teams in 135 countries collaborate in the same room or around the world. Companies large and small, including half of the Fortune 50, use Stormboard to connect distributed teams. Stormboard is also popular in educational institutions from K12 to top universities and colleges across North America and around the world.
For more information visit: https://www.stormboard.com