From the success of our first issue ‘Teaching the AvatarGeneration’ iPad magazine, we are pleased to announce the release of the new February issue. Focusing on ‘The Flipped Classroom’, there are lots of great ideas for teachers and discussions on educational technology. We have our usual monthly features on game based teaching, an interesting case study from white board app Explain Everything, and a big pack of edtech app reviews and guides.
Some of the articles in the February issue include:
- Can the English classroom be flipped?
- 20 Serious Games for School
- Assessment in Game Based Learning
- Holographic Technology in Education
- Guides to ClassDojo, Doceri & Xtranormal
- Reviews of Chalkable, Grammaropolis & Clever Crazes For Kids.
Whether you’re in the edtech industry, a teacher, or a parent, ‘Teaching The AvatarGeneration Magazine’ is written for you. Children are becoming more familiar with technology and our goal is to help equip educators with the tools available to teach this ‘Avatar Generation’.
Download the app with the latest issue for $4.99 and purchase back issues with an In-App Purchase. Check out some example screen shots of the content below.