This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Brightwave have put together this free practical guide exploring the use of gamification in learning. The guide looks at how game-based techniques can energise online learning programmes and uses real-world examples of how game-based learning can make a positive and measurable impact.
This guide covers:
- Reasons for using game-based learning
- Story, characters and goals
- Virtual role-play
- Avatars and reward systems
- Leaderboards, competition and team games
- Exploring virtual environments
- Mobile games
- Take-a-break games
Download it from Brightwave.