- Posted in Educational Apps
Subtext is a social reading educational iPad App designed to allow a whole class to read and engage with the pages of a book together. Books can be purchased through the Subtext website which are automatically added to the Subtext educational iPad App or students can avail of the 3 million free titles from Google Books.
Right from the pages of your ebooks, you can:
- Engage in conversations with teachers, classmates and friends.
- Explore links to relevant articles, images and multimedia on the Web and add your own.
- Set up closed groups so you can read with just your class or a select set of friends.
- Access one of the largest collections of free and paid books via Google Books.