50% of people aged between 14 and 24 years have experienced abusive behaviour online.
The most common forms of Cyberbullying are:
- Spreading lies
- Violation of Trust
- Digital Disrespect
- Report: MTV Digital Abuse Study
- 20% of children surveyed said that they had been bullied online.
- 21% of children reported that they had received a message about someone talking nastily about them online.
- 38% of children didn’t tell anyone that they had been cyberbullied.
- Report: The Cybersurvey Essex. 2010 Youthworks Consulting Ltd