Alerting the Police


What can I do if an online predator is contacting my child?

If you become aware that someone who you think is suspicious is contacting your child, it is important to save all correspondence between the individual and your child. These can include emails, attachments, website addresses and chat logs. You should alert the local police and give them these files. It is important that the authorities are made aware of any potential predators in your area as it could help with current investigations and stop any future abuse of children.



Leave A Reply